Jump2it Deeside considers your safety as our number one priority. We want all jumpers to have as much as fun as possible, whilst also following our park rules. Our rules are designed to minimise risk of injury of both yourself and others. You will see our rules displayed all around the Trampoline Park, as well as being told about them in our safety briefing before you jump.
The Jump2it Court Monitors are there to enforce all the rules and ensure the safety and fun of all participants. We operate a three strike system on the park, on the final strike you will be asked to the trampoline area and not allowed to participate any further.
LISTEN TO COURT MONITORS INSTRUCTIONS AT ALL TIMES.
Please follow all of the rules below! Failure to do so will result in you being removed from the trampoline area. We appreciate your cooperation
1. Every person must have read and completed a Jump 2 It waiver form before using the park.
2. Anyone under the age of 18 must have a Jump 2 It waiver from signed by a parent or legal guardian.
3. For Health and safety purposes all persons using the trampoline area must wear Jump 2 It trampoline socks when jumping.
4. Before entering the session all persons must be booked onto the session and issued the correct colour wristband for that session.
5. All persons must watch the Jump 2 It safety briefing video before entering the trampoline area.
6. Look out for other jumpers and give way to smaller ones
7. Under no circumstances are people under the influence of alcohol or drugs allowed use of the park.
8. No lying or sitting on the trampolines. Rest areas are provided for you to use.
9. Bad language or bullying will not be tolerated.
10. All Jumpers must be above the age of 5 (excluding specific sessions)
11. Anyone under the age of 14 must be accompanied with a parent or guardian at all times.
12. Pregnant women or people with health conditions are advised not to jump or to seek medical advice before jumping.
13. No food or drink is permitted on the trampolines or within the trampoline area.
14. No outside food or drinks are permitted unless special permission is granted by management. Excluding birthday cakes
15. No double bouncing, running, wrestling or rough play.
16. No belt buckles, clothing studs, jewellery, key chains, or sharp objects are permitted on the trampolines.
17. One person per trampoline at a time.
18. Please empty your pockets before entering the trampoline area.
19. Phones, cameras or other mobile devices are not permitted on the trampoline area unless special permission is granted by management or park marshal's.
20. No double somersaults or flips or tricks over the pads are allowed.
21. Single somersaults are allowed but no more than two in a row.
22. In the event of an accident or injury stop bouncing and move away from the effected area.
23. In the event of a serious injury park marshal's may stop the session for health and safety reasons. Stop jumping if requested by a member of staff
24. The maximum weight limit for the trampoline arena is 18 stone (if you exceed this ask a member of staff for information on specific sessions)
Big airbag rules!
1. No Diving head first into the bag.
2. Exit the landing zone as soon as possible using the designated route
3. Do not jump into the bag unless advised to do so by a member or Jump 2 It staff
4. One person at a time only on the bag.
5. Remove all items from your pockets before jumping.
6. Aim for the middle of the bag.
Land on your feet or bum.